The uncensored cooking show introducing [b]old ideas for new times
As the CEO, of a women's healthcare company [Instead Sciences, Inc.], I am very excited about working with Angela. I think she is terrific. She is witty, attractive, fun to experience, and most importantly, she uses her talents in a way that makes her a fantastic communicator. Her experiences and dedication to helping and empowering women provide her with credibility and respect. I can't think of anyone who could be a better spokesperson to the breath of women audiences.
Joseph D. Pike
Chairman & CEO Instead Sciences, Inc. La Jolla, CA
Just wanted to say that I really liked your Stirring Up Trouble baked chicken webisode. I never considered cooking a whole chicken before, but I tried it last night, and like you said, it was super easy! Now I have food for a week at a fraction of the price- so thanks for the idea, and your show was very funny as well, by the way!